Microserve is looking for an Application Support Specialist to join our team in Burnaby, BC. In this role, you will play a leading role in management of our internal systems and line of business applications. This role will include gathering business requirements, implementing changes, and providing ongoing maintenance of our application environment including ConnectWise and QuickBooks Enterprise. The successful candidate will need to have a broad technical skills in business applications and project management, be fully experienced in IT Service Management and have proven excellent customer service skills.
How to Apply:
http://www.microserve.ca/careers/postings.aspx click Application Support Specialist
- Be an in-house expert in the use of our line of Business Applications
- Play a leading role in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of internal application systems
- Provide technical support to Microserve end users in the use of internal systems related to our application portfolio. Act as escalation point for service requests and incidents related to our applications.
- Work with business representatives to understand requirements and select/enhance applications to best support their needs
- Develop and maintain end-user 'how to', process, and procedure documentation for all 200+ team members at Microserve
- Liaise with software vendors to resolve issues and find best fit solutions to business requirements
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Proven project management and Business Analysis skills
- Experience supporting QuickBooks and/or ConnectWise is strongly desirable.
- 3+ years' experience supporting and/or administering similar applications is a requirement.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT Service Management is a must, ITIL certification and/or formal training is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relevant training in either or both project management or business application would be considered an asset
- Experience working for an IT service provider would be considered an asset
- Organized and demonstrates initiative - must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.