Contacts delinquent client and/or provider accounts by letter or phone in order to make arrangements for deferred payment plans, or other feasible options
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to maintain manual and computerized accounting records.
- Ability to perform and verify the accuracy of basic arithmetic computations.
- Ability to maintain detailed records and prepare written correspondence and reports
- High school diploma
- Min. 2 years experience in a collection environment
- Proficiency in English
- Additional language(s) an asset
- Superior Communication Skills (oral and written)
Two Locations Available:
Markham (Hwy 7 & Woodbine)
Mississauga (Dixie & Derry)
Indeed - 19 months ago
MJR values our relationship with our customer and pride ourselves in delivering top notch services that is reliable and cost beneficial to...