Hours of Work (required): Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9:00am to 1:00pm;
Tuesday and Thursday between 9:00am to 12:00pm
The Agent Support Coordinator is the first point of contact in the branch. The primary duties for this position include support for the branch’s agents, clients and employees, as well as to act as a resource for vendors, suppliers or general inquiries. Working with a team of peers, the Agent Support Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the efficient functioning of the front desk operations. Incumbents in this job may perform all or portions of the following duties and responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Reception duties – answer telephones, confirm appointments, greet clients/ walk-ins, input messages using Quick Office Commander (internal paging system)
2. Broker Load – input MLS listings, upload photos, scan documents, process new listing documents (price changes, extensions), etc., enter listing information and appointment instructions into Quick Office Commander (QOC)
3. Offers – preparation of offers, amendments, waivers and other related forms/ documents
4. Supplies – maintenance of photocopier and related supplies, maintenance of office supplies, ordering & organizing forms for agent use, ordering TREB forms, computer books/ dailies and process monthly charges
5. Keys – responsible for the maintenance of Courtesy keys
6. Agent activities – booking of open houses and garage sale signs, update sales board, preparation of feature sheets, order sign installations, photocopying and filing of all listings & legal documents
7. Input and update Royal LePage intranet web site & add property photos to individual listings
8. May be responsible for paying/ helping to process accounts payables
9. Help with duties such as typing, deals administration, appointment desk/ phones, assisting agents with feature sheets, draft letters and other documents
10. Marketing Materials – preparing marketing materials such as feature sheets, just listed/sold cards, window displays, listing presentation (design and data entry), etc.
11. Other duties as assigned
Minimum high school education, with a preference to college level courses/ diploma Minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in Real Estate office administration Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel), email and internet Experience using Quick Office Commander an asset Working knowledge of Publisher and PowerPoint Ability to multi-task Excellent organization & time management skills Superior customer service skills, including excellent telephone manner