Independent Sales has an opening for an Advertising Assistant in the Calgary Corporate Office.
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated:
- Business degree or related experience.
- 2+ years retail store experience.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office, QMF and CICS.
- Effectively able to communicate business solutions to senior management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure, handle multiple functions, and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- Firm understanding and ability to demonstrate Superior Customer Service.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate print advertising distribution and POS material.
- Assist with proofs, schedules, deadlines
- Receive and process store requests
- Assist with promotions
- Data management in Independent Ad Plan.
- Investigate and manage customer issues.
- Establish new process to resolve issues.
- Holiday relief for internal departments.
- Liaise with departments to compile advertising information.
- Key in Ad pricing file maintenance
- Processing special orders
- Distribution and maintenance of recall notices
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Indeed - 6 months ago
The HEART of Safeway. People. Products. Community. Planet.
Canada Safeway Ltd. is an innovative Fortune 50 company and is one of the...