Do you have a strong desire to changes lives through education? Are you a team player with a positive ‘can do attitude’? You may have what it takes to become an Admissions representative!
CDI College Winnipeg campus is currently seeking motivated and target-driven professionals to fill the full-time role of Admissions Representative. The Admissions Representative is responsible for responding to inquiries and promoting the School’s postsecondary training programs to prospective students.
To succeed in this role, you must possess the following:
- Proven success in achieving sales goals in a high target sales environment;
- Ambitious and goal-oriented with a strong drive to succeed;
- Strong communication and dynamic people skills;
- Customer-focused approach with the ability to build rapport with a diverse population;
- Minimum two years of post-secondary education, Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Sales performance history in a recruitment agency or in post-secondary admissions is desirable
As an Admissions Representative, your duties include:
- Responding to email, telephone and walk-in inquiries from potential students; promoting the programs and services of the College;
- Guiding students in making program choices;
- Interviewing and responding to inquiries from potential students;
- Completing and following-up on the student enrollment process;
- Track and report on weekly activities (i.e. leads, appointments, interviews, enrollment);
- Establish and maintain monthly targets;
- Participating in open houses and information sessions;
Depuis plus de 40, le Collège CDI propose des formations professionnelles à travers tout le Canada. Nos étudiants...