Medium sized energy company located in downtown Calgary are looking for a talented Administrator to join their team. You will wear many hats in this fast paced environment and enjoy being part of a close knit team.
Reporting to the Vice President your role will entail;
- Organise meetings, company events and outside work activities as well as assist other personnel with the preparation of meetings minutes, reports and spreadsheets.
- Maintain various distribution lists and contact names for the IT department.
- Share knowledge and provide assistance across all tiers of the IT group as needed.
- Co-ordinate all travel arrangements for the senior executives.
- Scan and upload production change management documents to SharePoint.
Requirements for this position;
- Strong computer skills particularly with MS Office, SharePoint, Project and Visio.
- A working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self motivator and someone who can work under little supervision.