Resumes will not be reviewed if emailed, applications will only be accepted through our internal website www.ab.bluecross.ca
Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for a permanent full-time Administrator in our Individual Products Administration department. This position exists to provide quality administrative services to all Individual Products customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately prepares all customer correspondence relating to individual health and dental plans according to established policies and procedures.
- Handles internal and external phone inquiries; utilizing strong listening and problem solving skills.
- Accurately processes individual health and dental plan payments.
- Updates appropriate systems in relation to individual health plan coverages.
- Researches and analyzes problems independently and determines appropriate resolution.
- Adjusts procedures to fit specific circumstances within contract guidelines.
- Other administrative duties as required.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must work effectively with customers and fellow employees in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to cope in a fast paced work environment.
- Requires strengths in the area of flexibility, innovation and independence.
- Requires excellence in the areas of decision-making, problem-solving and research analysis.
- Must possess strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please apply online at www.ab.bluecross.ca.