Our Client has a position open for Camp Administrator (Administrative Support) for Northern BC. This is a contract position.
Must be available to work on site. There is a 21/7 rotation. (21 days on and 7 days off)
Camp accommodations and meals provided.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides a wide variety of administrative support services
- Composes routine correspondence
- Organizes material for meetings, presentations, and training sessions
- Produces statistics, generates charts and graphs
- Maintains files
- Performs document distribution
- Working experience with secretarial and administrative functions
- Excellent English communication skills ( written and oral)
- Computer literate with experience with MS Office applications, including advanced skills with MS Excel and intermediate knowledge of MS Access.
- Knowledge of Visio an asset
- Typing ability of 45 words per minute
- Comfortable working in a computer network environment with shared drives
- Knowledge of document control
- Familiar with using audiovisual equipment
- Strong organization skills
EMAIL me your MS Word resume.
Please Note: Only those Candidates matching our client's requirement will be contacted. All other resumes will be kept for future opportunities.
Indeed - 15 months ago
The Noramtec Group; consisting of: GSA Search Consultants, Mechanical Design Associates and Noramtec Consultants Inc. has been successfully...