ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – TEMPORARY – REFINERY ROAD – ASAP
Our client, Canada’s largest energy company, has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant for a contract role. This position would assist a busy invoicing department maintain the current workload and prepare for shutdowns. The primary focus of this role is checking expense validations. Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Ensure the charges and expenses are validated and cross referenced;
- Attention to detail and being task orientated is a definite asset
- Intermediate level in both MS Word and Excel an asset
- Ability to work in a small, busy environment in an ATCO trailer
- Some data entry is required along with basic office administrative work such as documentation and preparation of invoices
- Reliability and dependability are essential – the hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
This is a temporary position that could lead into a longer temporary assignment, starting ASAP. Please forward resumes to Kathy Verenka, along with salary expectations.