Envirotest Canada, contractor for the AirCare program is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide exceptional and professional customer service to incoming telephone calls from internal and external customers.
Responsibilities include the ability to:
- Operate a multi-line phone system
- Carry out a variety of clerical and organizational tasks and procedures
- Process cross-border shipping and receiving documentation
- Liaise on a daily basis with service technicians providing clerical assistance and dispatching as required
- Prepare various documents including general correspondence, contracts, spreadsheets, business reports, claims documentation, department meeting minutes, memos, and record keeping
- Source materials, generate purchase orders, reconcile invoicing, and liaise with vendors as directed
- Investigate and resolve customers concerns, both verbal and written
- Provide administrative support to other departments as required
- Reception relief
- Other related duties as required
- Grade 12
- 3 years related work experience
- Exceptional customer service and telephone skills
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining the telephone as a first priority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills as a user of Windows, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities, be adaptable to change, and seek assistance when required
The hourly rate for this union position is $20.32 per hour after probation, and we offer an attractive benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, forward your resume by email or fax to 604-436-3038
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -