We are a growing healthcare group of facilities offering top notch services to clients.
We are looking for an Administration & Planning Manager to oversee and lead the following areas:
- Smooth day to day operations of the facility, overseeing a team of administrative assistants.
- Efficient and effective implementation and execution of operational and continuous improvement strategies and best practices following CARF standards
- Contract management and administration
- Contrbuting to the growth and expansion of service offerings of the clinic by participating in marketing and business development activities
- Oversee and manage all business related transactions of the facility to include: suppliers, service providers, facilities management, accounting/reporting to corporate finance, payroll reporting, scheduling of staff, service delivery monitoring and improvement and implementation of quality focused programs.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 5 years of clinic or department management experience covering:
- Staff Scheduling and performance evaluation; human resources
- Accounting, Budgeting, Reporting, Payroll
- Administration management; contract management
- Client/Patient/Customer Service
- Clinic / Healhcare facility management experience
- Business and office management
- Ability to manage and interact effectively and collaboratively with clinical and non-clinical staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diplomatic, polished, efficient
- High attention to detail, a good implementor/administrator
- Educational degree in Business Management, Healtcare Administration or a combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated success in managing a small to medium sized clinic or healthcare facility
- Proven ability to interact and collaborate with all levels in the organization
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Proven ability in streamlining processes and cultivating innovation within the team
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills needed to mentor and train others
- Leads by example
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Orion Health, Inc. is the only global, independently owned eHealth software company and is the world's leading provider of health...