Admin Clerk - Human Resources Specialist
Job Title: Admin Human Ressourcs Location: Sheet Harbour/Dufferin Mine, NS
1. The Admin HR assistant will provide vital links between the administrative, finance and HR departments and the applicants/employees they serve.
2. Follow payroll procedures and processes and comply with relevant legislation and regulations.
3. Prepare or assists in preparing or pre-screening materials hr administrative reports, while keeping informed about changes in hr laws and regulations.
4. Maintain a tracking system of candidates, applicants and positions.
5. Ensure appropriate documentation is complete and accurate and follows government policies and guidelines.
6. Providing advice and administration support in areas of human resources.
7. Maintain terms of reference and employee.
8. Maintains and updates employee records.
9. Develops, manages and maintains comprehensive employee files
10. Assists with year-end performance evaluation report.
11. Maintains good communication with the HR Department on employee changes and payroll related information.
Employment Qualifications and Requirements
1. 2-3 Years Accounts Payable/Receivable experience required
2. Grade 12 with training at the business education at the community college level
3. The incumbent should possess strong communication skills, must be client focused and capable of responding to requests with tact and diplomacy.
4. Should be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook/e-mail systems and Presentation software.
5. Professional attitude
6. Good organisational skills
8. High accuracy level
9. Ability to work independently and most importantly as a member of a team.
10. Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
11. Advanced education in Human Resources and Labour laws is an asset.
12. Working towards a career in Finance /Accounting would be a great asset.
Since it was first established in 1994, Ressources Appalaches has targeted the discovery and development of...