Montana First Nation is currently looking for an Experience Administrative Assistant to support the development and delivery of Administrative services.
Time of Appointment: Immediately
1. Provide administrative support to ensure that management operations are maintained in an
effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents
- Maintain office files
- Open and distribute the mail including fax
- Prepare correspondence for the Administrator
- Set up and maintain the Board Room for meetings
- Ensure adequate office supplies at all times
2. Provide support services to the administrator and Council
- Maintain confidential records and files
- Maintain records of decisions including Minutes, Motions and BCRs
- Arrange for payment of honorariums
- Prepare correspondence for Council members
- Schedule Council and prepare agendas for Council meetings
3. Provide receptionist services
- Great and assist Management and Council visitors
- Answer phones calls
- Direct call and respond to inquiries
4. Perform other related duties as required
High school diploma with completion of a Business Program, Office Administration or other related areas of equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years related experience at an intermediate and advanced administrative assistant level;
- Experience in a comparable work environment with similar scope, independence, responsibility and authority;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work handle competing priorities within tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office suite would be an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task;
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with people.
- Proficient key boarding/word processing skills required
- Very good Minute taking skills required
- Has means of transportation
Salary: Negotiable-Depending on qualifications and Experience
Please forward your cover letter and resumes to:
Competition is open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all who are interested but only selected candidates will be contacted.