Thorne Mill on Steeles is a part of the Sunrise Senior Living Community whose mission is to champion the quality of life for all seniors.
Under the direction of the Director of Community Life you’ll be getting to know our residents and their interests. Conduct and/or assists with planned resident activities, programs and services throughout the community.
- Computer skills are a must.
- Requires a compassionate individual, able to make smart decisions and to represent our residents’ best interests.
- Diploma/Degree in Activation and/or Gerontology or experience working with older adults is recommended.
- Have to obtain your “F” license in order to drive the Sunrise bus for resident outings.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
We thank all who apply; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.