Multy Home LP is a dynamic and growing entrepreneurial organization. We have over 25 years of history in our industry. We market floor coverings to major retailers in North America and abroad and pride ourselves on strong relationships with our customer base. We are looking for an organized and detail oriented individual to join our Finance Team. Reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for managing the open payables and for liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
- Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as purchase orders, checks, invoices, and check requisitions
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems.
- Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying
- Analysis, posting and reimbursement of expense reports
- Preparation of month end accrual listing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong computer skills with good working knowledge of excel.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and account reconciliation. Must be able to reconcile both balance sheets and expense accounts as assigned for month end purposes.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and manage in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Thank you to all applicants who express an interest in the position however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago