Accounts Payable Clerk
Nuna Logistics Limited is accepting resumes for an immediate opening in our accounting department. If you are an intermediate level accounts payable clerk looking for a Fulltime, permanent and long term career opportunity, we want to see your resume.
Specific skills: manage accounts payables; prepare reconciliations, General Ledger coding, data entry.
Duties of the AP Clerk:
- Post G/L journal entries
- Month end accruals and reconciliation of accounts
- Day-to-day bookkeeping of projects and subsidiaries
- Evaluate and process a high volume of transactions
- Review contracts to ensure budgets, terms, & project demands are met
- Manage bank deposits, G/L code training books, and creation of vendor accounts
- Regularly use Microsoft Office Tools & Great Plains, Metaviewer, and Kwiktags programs.
- Excellent understanding of AP and functions of such roles.
- Excellent skills with reconciliations.
- Excellent General Ledger coding skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including (accounting software, internets, email, and MS office).
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while demonstrating excellent problem solving skills, decision making and job task planning.
- A demonstrated quick learner who is capable to work with large workloads in a time sensitive position.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an accounts payable clerk.
- Experience working in the industrial industry, preferably in the construction/ engineering industries.
Anticipated start date:
As soon as possible.
Edmonton, Alberta (South Side)
Completion of high school or completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
Salary will depend on experience.
3 weeks starting vacation, flexible benefit plans including health spending account and company provided RRSPs contributions included with this role.
How to Apply:
Resumes can be forwarded to the email address provided or fax to:
Web Site: http://www.nunalogistics.com
Follow our Facebook page for more information about Nuna Logistics Ltd.