Accounts Payable Clerk
Nuna Logistics Limited is accepting resumes for an immediate opening in our accounting department. If you are an intermediate level accounts payable clerk looking for a Fulltime, permanent and long term career opportunity, we want to see your resume.
Specific skills: manage accounts payables; prepare reconciliations, General Ledger coding, data entry.
Duties of the AP Clerk:
- Post G/L journal entries
- Month end accruals and reconciliation of accounts
- Day-to-day bookkeeping of projects and subsidiaries
- Evaluate and process a high volume of transactions
- Review contracts to ensure budgets, terms, & project demands are met
- Manage bank deposits, G/L code training books, and creation of vendor accounts
- Regularly use Microsoft Office Tools & Great Plains, Metaviewer, and Kwiktags programs.
- Excellent understanding of AP and functions of such roles.
- Excellent skills with reconciliations.
- Excellent General Ledger coding skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including (accounting software, internets, email, and MS office).
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while demonstrating excellent problem solving skills, decision making and job task planning.
- A demonstrated quick learner who is capable to work with large workloads in a time sensitive position.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an accounts payable clerk.
- Experience working in the industrial industry, preferably in the construction/ engineering industries.
Anticipated start date:
As soon as possible.
Edmonton, Alberta (South Side)
Completion of high school or completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
Salary will depend on experience.
3 weeks starting vacation, flexible benefit plans including health spending account and company provided RRSPs contributions included with this role.
How to Apply:
Resumes can be forwarded to the email address provided or fax to:
Web Site: http://www.nunalogistics.com
Follow our Facebook page for more information about Nuna Logistics Ltd.
Nuna’s vision is to be the premier northern provider of value adding mining and construction services while fostering sustainable Inuit,...