You are a young graduate looking for your first Canadian working experience in your field of studies? Connections to the Workplace could be a good fit for you.
Connections to the Workplace is a placement program for young post-secondary graduates between 15 and 30 years old. We provide a 12 week work experience in your field of studies.
- Between 15 and 30 years old
- A post-secondary graduate
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred
- Out of school
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits in the last 3 years
- No Canadian working experience in your field of studies
If you answered yes to all these questions, you may be eligible !
For more information, please contact Jean-Sébastien Georges (Project Manager) via email or phone: (403) 355-2371