This position is initially responsible for the internal reporting, external reporting and financial accounting for the Real Estate Brokerage arm of integrated Real Estate Group during a twelve month maternity leave. There is potential for the position to become a permanent hire as a supervisory position overseeing these same aspects of all business segments of the Group. The incumbent will report to the Broker of Record and CFO.
Post-secondary education in the Commerce or Accounting disciplines required.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in Accounting
- Background in the Real Estate Industry (Home building, Development or Real Estate brokerage) is an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Experience with Lone Wolf, Jonas and MS Dynamics (Navision) software applications an asset
- Individual must have experience in financial accounting, management accounting, HST reporting and EFT preparation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately to meet deadlines
- Team oriented
No phone calls please. Submit resumes via email.