Microserve is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Burnaby, BC. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for identifying and developing new client prospects, managing client relationships, and ensuring successful delivery of Microserve services and solutions to clients. The successful candidate will drive all aspects of the sales and delivery processes including prospecting, needs identification, solution design, negotiations, producing proposals, preparing contracts, providing active project oversight for all services engagements, and following up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Actively seek, identify, qualify and develop new business opportunities
- Prospect for and build new client relationships through aggressive outbound calling
- Build strong client relationships and continue to build new opportunities within assigned accounts on an ongoing basis
- Develop and nurture solid business relationships with influencers and decision makers within client organizations who will see you as a trusted IT advisor
- Work closely with other members of the team to develop and present technical solutions that are the best-fit for our clients’ needs
- Take overall responsibility for all aspects of the sales process to ensure the successful delivery of solutions and services within assigned client accounts
- Act as an escalation point for clients on issues pertaining to all aspects of their relationships with Microserve
- Participate in call-based and other marketing or lead generation campaigns as required
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of teamwork through working cooperatively and effectively with other internal and external stakeholders
- Complete manufacturer sales training and certifications as requested
- Lead and/or participate in writing proposals and RFP responses for your clients
- Degree/diploma in IT, Business, Marketing ore related field is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 year experience in account management and business to business sales
- Extensive knowledge of local IT market and IT industry is strongly desired
- Technical aptitude to understand and promote the business benefits of Microserve's technology solutions
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented attitude to achieve targets through self-motivation and determination
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.