Mogo is a different kind of finance company. If you think about what a bank is, then think the opposite, that’s us. Frankly, we hate how the big banks have pushed Canadians into carrying record levels of debt and we’re here to help you push back. Our goal is to save Canadians $1 Billion with our Mogo Card and Mogo Money loans.
Unlike the banks we don’t want you to spend more so we can make more money off your bad decisions. Mogo wants you to spend smarter. That could mean spending less or it could simply mean borrowing money in different ways. Whatever it is, we’ve got a product or solution that will work for you.
We're looking for Account Managers to join our Payment Services call centre team. If you're a great listener, an expert problem solver, and know how to keep your cool in difficult situations, then you're on the right track to being the candidate we’re looking for.
As an Account Manager at Mogo, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Exceptional team culture
- Fantastic learning and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive bonus program
Check out the qualifications below and if you’re a fit, we want to hear from you!
- High school diploma
- 3 years of experience in a first-party collections role or customer service call centre role, dealing with sensitive customer service and collections issues
- Experience working in a call centre or a related industry such as consumer banking, lending, or other financial services firm is an asset
- Proficient on Microsoft and web-based software in a Windows XP environment
- Minimum 40 wpm typing speed
- Demonstrated multi-tasking experience, for example, typing notes while speaking with customers
- Track record of meeting performance benchmarks or quotas in a sales or customer service environment
- Previous experience in a customer service role where customer retention was a primary goal
- Proven ability to assert one's self and maintain control of a conversation while dealing with sensitive collections issues
- Track record of adherence to company policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
This position is available in the Surrey/Newton Area. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "Account Manager" in the subject line.