Swish Maintenance Limited is a leading company with 57 years of experience in manufacturing and distribution of quality sanitation supplies and equipment. We are known as the “Experts in complete cleaning solutions” and we seek a highly motivated individual who can provide facilities with the expertise to meet the challenges of today’s complex cleaning needs within the Ottawa and Eastern Ontario region.
The Account Manager reports to the Regional Sales Director and is responsible for the maintenance, development, and sales of full product line to potential/existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- New Business development
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas
- Maintain high level of support to existing customers
- Develop strategies and action plans to meet company profit and sales objectives
- Communicate effectively with company leadership team
- University/College degree in B2B related discipline
- Minimum of three years of selling experience
- End user market experience with education, healthcare, facilities management, hospitality and government is an asset.
- Bilingual or other languages is an asset
- Must be willing to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation program (base wage + commission potential) and benefit package , as well as opportunities for growth and personal development.
If you are looking to join a successful Canadian company, with a plan for dramatic growth, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.