Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIO’s and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organizations. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
The Account Executive position is a senior level sales role in the Americas Field Sales channel whose objective is to manage, develop and grow existing and prospective client relationships.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products services
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified accounts
- Perform contract renewal activities focused on client needs
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business
- Orchestrate resources and build virtual teams committed to and accountable for your client's success.
- Minimum 5 years of proven consultative selling experience, preferably selling technology products or services to large international companies
- Consistently outperform sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global organizations
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Strong organization skills to navigate inter-departmental resources and coordinate across Gartner Lines of Business
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or comparable experience
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related...