Interesting work brings people to Insight. Variety, teamwork and growth keep people here as they build their careers. A career with Insight delivers constant opportunities to expand on what you can do as we help our clients become high-performance businesses.
Insight is a leading provider of computing products, software and advanced IT services. Founded in 1988, we now have over $4.1 billion in revenues and offices in 22 countries. We represent over 200,000 brand-name products from leading manufacturers such as HP, IBM, Intel, Cisco, Microsoft and more. We also support our customers’ implementation and integration needs through our comprehensive services offering.
From ambitious start-ups to established global enterprises, customers in 170 countries rely on Insight and our 4,800 professionals for their hardware, software and service needs.
Insight is currently looking for: Account Executive - Inside Sales
Must be able to start December 6th, 2010.
As an Account Executive for Insight you will work on our inside sales team based in Montreal and be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with clients in order to sell our portfolio of solutions. You will conduct outbound sales pitches, receive inbound inquiries, engage our team of 1,000 US-based IT specialists, and contribute to the growth of our company by building solid consultative relationships with our customers across the US.
70% Outbound/Inbound phone calls related to sales activities
30% Maintain client relationships
- Engage in cold calling to establish new business.
- Listen actively during calls for sales opportunities and client’s needs, while being conscientious and attentive to details.
- Exhibit Insight knowledge by selling company as a solution to business needs.
- Converse intelligently about all business issues, displaying excellent telephone and interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Identify sales opportunities by exploring client business needs.
- Follow-up with clients on quotes and orders to ensure excellent client service.
- Understand the negotiating interests of both Insight and the client while displaying strong technical knowledge.
- Ask questions that move clients forward in their buying process.
- Follow up thoroughly on each client commitment, prospecting, qualifying, and developing profitable new account relationships.
- Responsible for developing relationships with field publisher partners to work on leads and opportunities (both from Insight and publishers).
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management and technology initiatives.
- Leverage Insight IT specialists to provide added value to corporate customers in order to close deals and maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Facilitate all communications/order processing and reporting for all current and future accounts.
- Proactively advise and introduce new solutions to solve client’s business needs.
- Other duties and projects as required.
- 1-3 years of experience preferably in Sales, Client Service or within the Computer (IT) Industry; and/or Diploma in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required
- Cold calling experience is a plus; ability to overcome objections
- Excellent Communications skills and Customer Service Skills
- Strong negotiation skills / Strong Listening skills; ability to understand client’s requirements, meet deadlines and commitments.
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to identify and use resources to achieve deliverables needed.
- Ability to read and understand documents and technical information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Base salary + Commission.
- 3 month paid comprehensive training.
Our company is focused on providing high-quality training and development to help teammates grow. Insight offers extensive training opportunities for teammates which includes topics such as sales skills training, product knowledge, organizational awareness, management skills, and industry certifications to increase the development of our workforce.
At Insight, our teammates are our most valuable asset; for this reason we provide you with competitive employee programs:
BENEFITS AND RECOGNITION PROGRAMS:
- Health & Dental benefits after 3 months of service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs – gym reimbursement, onsite fitness classes, nutrition programs, chair massage, etc
- Various Recognition Programs
- Underground Parking available and on-site cafeteria
- Go Green Program
- Recreation area with billiards tables, foosball, wide-screen TVs etc
- And much more
If you’re motivated and interested in jump-starting your career in sales as an Account Executive, this is a Montreal based career opportunity you don't want to miss! Click Here to Apply or send us your resume by email at
*Please submit resumes in English
We thank all interested applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Insight Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)