Multi- Tester Electric LTD.
1st Year Electrician Apprentice Wanted
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment and machinery
- Execute preventative and predictive maintenance programs for Electrical systems
- Participate in failure analysis and troubleshooting
- Maintain equipment histories as required
- Work effectively in a flexible Team environment, and communicate clearly with peers and management
- Must hold a valid Apprenticeship license.
- Must be a safety conscious individual who understands, appreciates, and demonstrates safe work practices
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and decision making skills
Knowledge of W.H.M.I.S. and OH&S regulations
- Must have reliable form of transportation.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Experience: 1+ years.
- Major Work Area: Construction; Service; Maintenance
- Compensation: $12-15 hourly, Rate is based on experience.
Interested candidates please forward resume.
Indeed - 30+ days ago