ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services is currently looking for a First Cook to join our team.
- Must have experience in a Rig Camp setting
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently supervised and unsupervised.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned.
- Advanced Food Safe certification is required.
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Knowledge of computer skills mandatory. Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel and electronic mail is required.
- Coordinate and be responsible for the handling, preparation, production, and timely service of all meals in accordance with methods and standards
- Coordinate all kitchen staff involved in the preparation and serving of meals.
- Prepare meals as per menu plan .Ensure adequate quantities of the menu choices are prepared as per the menu plan, and follow all production quotas.
- Prepare and serve all food items in accordance to HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and Food Safe standards.
- Assist in the unloading and storage of food supplies in accordance with ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services Food Service standards. Wash, clean, and wrap produce before storing away.
- Ensure menu boards are updated daily.
- Ensure personal hygiene and work area is clean and sanitized at all times. Ensure that kitchen areas and equipment are cleaned as per ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services cleaning schedules.
Indeed - 22 months ago