As the #1 employer review site, Indeed’s Company Pages help potential employees find the right company based on their values and interests. Companies with detailed profiles and positive reviews attract more qualified applicants.
- Build your talent brand
- Provide trustworthy and authentic information for prospective hires
- Encourage employees to share your story
- Increase traffic to your jobs
- Company Page content attracts more visitors to your jobs
- Followers get updates on your new jobs and content
- Raise your visibility — at no charge
- Add photos, logo, company information, social accounts, and more
- Include Twitter, Facebook, and blog accounts to deepen relationships
Sep 13, 2012 from the Indeed Blog
What does your work look like? Job seekers want to know and it’s easy to show them. Now, you can add photos to your Company Page on Indeed to give people an inside look...
» Read More
Feb 15, 2012 from the Indeed Blog
Company Pages offer a new way for employers to promote their company to more than 60 million job seekers on Indeed. Employers can claim their Company Page – for free...
» Read More