Were you the kid that always asked why? If so, it’s important that you understand that was SUPER annoying. Now we aren’t necessarily looking for the former kid that drove parents and teachers insane, but we are looking for an inquisitive thinker that yearns to put things in order with a well thought out plan.
zag creative group inc. is a strategic firm, which means in everything we do we are looking to take a planned approach. To help us plan those approaches we are seeking an experienced marketer, plan developer, questioner, thinker and all around great communicator to add to our team. We want an ideas person, but we also want someone that can convey how those ideas will achieve goals clearly and concisely. In short, we want it all.
You must be this tall to ride (minimum requirements):
- A proven track record in marketing and communications planning
- A willingness to collaborate and the ability to work independently
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Will put you ahead of the pack:
- Copywriting experience
- Client services/account experience
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Social media management experience
If you are the full meal strategic deal, please forward your resume to Alyson Hodson, partner/director of client services.
Short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.