PEAC School For Elite Athletes is looking for a QUALIFIED teacher who is registered with the OCT to take on full-time position starting Beginning of February, 2014 ending June 12, 2014.
Extensive knowledge/training in Growing for Success
Ability to Differentiate lessons for extremely strong students and for students who require additional support
Strong Classroom Management Skills
-Teach mostly Intermediate English and an Intermediate Social Science
-Our school is entirely Smartboard enabled and has wifi throughout the school, we are looking for someone who embraces technology, hands on learning and experiential learning as part of their teaching and planning.
- There are several extra curricular opportunities and it is expected that the successful candidate embrace those opportunities and even create new opportunities for our student's to be involved with.
- Very interested in teaching staff with a hockey, soccer or fitness training background.
- Must deliver the Ontario Curriculum in the spirit of Growing for Success.
- Lessons must be uploaded to Edsby and marks consistently updated
- Must be able to communicate curriculum and lessons at a high level to students, administration and parents
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work well with other teaching faculty.
- Must have own laptop
Monday- Friday 8 am. to 4:30 pm.
Jr. Position and Jr. Salary is being offered.
Only offered for full-time/ full-year contract staff. .
Find more information about PEAC at www.peac.ca