Vpi Employment Services in Etobicoke is looking for REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSES (RPNs) on behalf of a local employer in Etobicoke.This employer is a leader in providing home health care services.
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSES (RPNs) Qualifications:
- College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) Certification
- NACC Certification
- CPR Certification
- TB Test within last year
- Hepatitis B within last 10 years
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check within last year
- At least one to two placements successfully completed is an asset
- Speak a second language fluently
- Drivers license and access to reliable vehicle
- Other experience and certification relevant to the RPN field
Employer’s expectations is that all candidates are experienced, present professionally, have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
vpi Inc. is advertising this position on behalf of an employer in Etobicoke. Preference will be given to applicants who are legally entitled to work in Canada, are not currently in school or are not currently working full time or who are working less than 20 hours per week.
Please submit your resume and a vpi representative will contact you. ONLY THOSE RESUMES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED. WE THANK ALL THOSE WHO APPLY.