Vpi Employment Services centre is looking for BILINGUAL RECEPTIONISTS on behalf of a local employer. This employer is a leading provider of administrative professionals:
BILINGUAL RECEPTIONIST (TEMPORARY) - North York
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Take detailed messages
- Send and receive faxes, email, and formal correspondence
- Sort incoming mail and arrange for couriers
- Enter data into Excel spreadsheets
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a reception role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
Employer’s expectations is that all candidates are experienced, present professionally, have strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
vpi Inc. is advertising this position on behalf of an employer in Etobicoke. Preference will be given to applicants who are not currently in school or are not currently working full time or who are working less than 20 hours per week. Please submit your resume and a vpi representative will contact you.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. We thank all those who apply.