TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST GO TO: WWW.KONECRANES.COM
- Enter time tickets, inbound shipment receipts, customer invoicing and accounts payable and purchase order information on a daily basis. Ensure proper coding, accuracy of information, compliance with policies, and appropriate approvals have been obtained, where required. Resolve discrepancies, as required.
- Answer incoming phone calls promptly and professionally, ensuring proper response to customer needs. Record details for service calls and follow up as necessary.
- Collect past due accounts receivables and document details in accounts receivable collection module. Follow up as necessary to ensure acceptable payment arrangements are made and payment is received in the appropriate time frame.
- Generate system reports as required. Abide by posting deadlines and month end data entry deadlines to ensure accuracy of these reports.
- Process MainMan inspections in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with established guidelines. Maintain MainMan log to track turnaround time for the branch.
- Maintain office and customer files in accordance with established procedures.
- Support and assist the district management team in maintaining accuracy of the contract base.
- Conduct quality control calls in accordance with established procedures. Obtain prompt branch response to all issues mentioned in the original call. Distribute customer responses to mailed surveys within the branch and obtain prompt branch response to issues mentioned in the mailed surveys.
- Provide clerical support to the branch personnel as required. Support any special projects as requested by branch, district or corporate management.
- Coordinate the incoming and outgoing mail, including UPS/FedEx shipments, as needed.
- Manage office expense budget for branch, in conjunction with branch management. Oversee upkeep of office equipment such as copier, fax, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education preferred. Knowledge of basic accounting and office administration principles required.
Must have 2-4 years experience in office administration and accounting related duties.
Must have well-developed data entry skills including speed, accuracy, and experience with Microsoft Office products. Must have professional telephone skills, good interpersonal skills and multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities. Must be dependable, willing to work additional hours, as required and be team-oriented.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1997, United Rentals has become the world’s largest equipment rental provider, with an integrated network of 830 rental...