Be part of tuja wellness’ thriving team! Recently nominated in the category of Best Overall Web Magazine by the Canadian Online Publishing Association, we’re growing and looking for more local, savvy, health and wellness writers to join our community.
Through our best-of-the-best healthy and wellness vendor directory, city guides, healthy living articles and growing grassroots community, we’re inspiring Canadians in Vancouver, Kelowna, Banff/Canmore, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, and Halifax to make healthier choices.
- Are passionate about healthy living and inspiring others to live healthily
- Are a self-starter who works from home
- Have knowledge about Vancouver, Kelowna, Banff/Canmore, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, or Halifax and are excited to share what makes these communities great
- Have experience writing for online publications
- Have expertise in and could write a fun and entertaining article about at least one or two of these topics:
o Interviews and profiles with inspiring and influential health and wellness influencers
o Kids and wellness
o A perfect day in your community
o Active, outdoor lifestyle pieces
- Can motivate others to get moving and live a healthy lifestyle in 400 words or less
We can’t wait to hear from you! To apply to be on our roster please submit with the subject line Writer Roster Application:
1) cover letter (please mention where you saw this posting)
3) spec article on one of the above topics – 400 words*
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a Skype interview. Successful writers will be hired on a contract basis and paid $25-100/article depending on experience.
*Successful candidates will have their articles published on tuja wellness and receive payment for their work.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: October 8th, 2013, 0900 PDT