A provincial leader in online health services information, thehealthline.ca Information Network is a non-profit corporation that operates multiple websites across Ontario, including www.SouthWesthealthline.ca. We’re looking for an experienced Information Architect/Project Manager to join our web publishing team to deliver on various high visibility web projects and strategies.
Our Information Architect/Project Manager will be responsible for the creation of information architecture and the facilitation of project management, including such activities as:
- Defining project goals and developing project/product plans as part of a team effort.
- Identifying user requirements through research, analyzing needs and business processes and consultation with stakeholders.
- Constructing and writing deliverables and documents such as: schedules, status reports, risk assessments, creative briefs, site maps, use cases, storyboards and wire-frames, requirement definitions, specifications, prototypes and graphic mock-ups and user manuals.
- Guiding and monitoring project processes to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Managing relationships with technical vendors.
- Validating user experience by evaluating traffic and search patterns, studying user feedback and responding to market and usability testing results.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of information architecture and web development experience, preferably with post-secondary degree in computer science or related area
- Experience working on custom web application projects that involve robust Content Management Systems and SQL databases
- A broad understanding of the Web along with knowledge of current issues surrounding informational sites, user experience, CMS, accessibility standards, etc.
- A best practices orientation and approach to solving Information Architecture and user experience issues for websites and projects
- Working knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- The ability to multi-task, working on several projects or tasks at once
- Superb organizational, time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- The ability to ‘think on one’s feet’ and come up with creative and appropriate solutions
- The ability to liaise directly with clients and vendors
- Experience working with health care and government clients a plus
French Language Skills an asset
This full-time position is available immediately.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard