Agencies and services like the Community Care Access Centre, Meals on Wheels and Adult Day Programs provide support to people who face the challenges of illness, disability or independence. Information is a critical component in the community care system, helping people to manage their own care and find the services they need, when they need them. thehealthline.ca is an innovative information service offering a web portal and database that provide access to thousands of organizations and services across the South West.
thehealthline.ca Information Network is looking for an energetic and committed person to:
- Reach out to community organizations to collect and share health care services information
- Maintain health and community services data
- Develop print resources
- Identify further opportunities for community partnership
- Support South West Community Care Access Centre staff to ensure they receive maximum value from thehealthline.ca
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who:
- has a post-secondary degree in a related field
- has experience in community engagement and outreach
- knows the local health system
- has a familiarity with information and database management
- has good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- is willing to regularly travel
- wants to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people
Please forward a resume by Wednesday, January 30, 2013. No phone calls please.