the Bike Zone at 15420 Fraser Highway in Surrey is actively seeking an experienced, guest oriented Store Manager to join our performance team. We are looking for managerial associate who understands bicycling and knows how to guide customers toward getting the best out of their equipment. They must be able to provide detailed information, education, and support to ensure that our customers have a great experience.
The Store Manager is responsible for making sure the store appearance and the staff, are ready for our customers. They will be accountable for building and maintaining an exciting, well-merchandised store environment, ad and promotional set up and seasonal change over - all aspects that encourage our customers to come back to our store for all their needs.
Applicants for the Store Manager position must have the following qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of bicycle/retail management experience required - outdoor industry and specialty retail preferred
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- excellent organizational abilities
- a “hands-on” style of management
- the ability to manage and motivate employees
We are an independent, locally owned bike shop with a great service. If you are experienced, mature and capable with the items listed above please let us know.
We offer a full-time position at $24.04 per hour, a generous employee discount program, and opportunities for growth.
This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the cycling industry!