A leading retailer of bicycling products is actively seeking experienced, guest oriented Sales Manager to join the performance team. We are looking for managerial associate who understands bicycling and knows how to guide customers toward getting the best out of their equipment. They must be able to provide detailed information, education, and support to ensure that our customers have a great experience.
The Sales Manager is responsible for making sure the store appearance and the staff, are ready for our customers. They will be accountable for building and maintaining an exciting, well-merchandised store environment, ad and promotional set up and seasonal change over - all aspects that encourage our customers to come back to our store for all their needs.
Applicants for the Sales Manager position should have the following qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years of bicycle and /or retail management experience required - outdoor industry and specialty retail preferred
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- excellent organizational abilities
- a “hands-on” style of management
- the ability to manage and motivate employees
We are an independent, locally owned bike shop with a great service. If you are experienced, mature and capable with the items listed above please let us know.
We offer a competitive wage, a generous employee discount program, and opportunities for growth.
This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the cycling industry!