As sweetiQ’s Online Marketing Manager you will lead strategic planning and tactical execution of all marketing strategies to generate high-qualified leads for our sales team. The main focus of your role is attracting a maximum amount of qualified leads to match our fast growing expansion in the marketplace.
You must have superior project management skills, a strategic mindset, great communication and organizational skills, along with the ability to work hands-on in a fast paced, evolving environment. This role drives sweetiQ’s multi-channel lead generation programs which are key to our explosive growth. With a focus on demand generation, and the prospect experience, you will have end-to-end responsibility for program planning and execution, including budget management and timelines. You will have the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining great attention to detail with a fun, positive attitude.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility on all internal lead generation programs, including: cold calling, outbound email & drip campaigns, social networking activities, lead acquisition, advertising and promotions
- Develop and manage a profitable pipeline process through sweetiQ’s CRM system
- Identifying and implementing effective lead acquisition strategies to attract qualified leads (including CPA/CPC/CPM campaigns)
- Executing conversion rate optimization (CRO) tactics to improve visitor to lead, lead to prospect efficiency
- Monitoring, tracking and optimizing campaigns using analytics software
- Overseeing production and optimization of web copy such as landing pages, case studies, webinars and reports
- Overseeing lead generation through social media
- Responsible for overseeing marketing automation through sales enablement and sales materials
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of event marketing and demand generation experience in B2B industry
- A Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree or MBA a definite plus
- CRM lead management experience (preferably ZOHO CRM)
- Knowledge of marketing programs and end-to-end demand generation
- Experience in campaign management and online advertising
- Must speak lead gen language: CPC, SEO, PPC, CPA, CPL, CTR, CPM.
- Proven track record of successful lead generation campaigns
- Proven experience with media buying and lead acquisition
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with analytics software and tracking campaigns
- Experience with e-mail marketing
- Experience with customer relationship management systems
- Experience planning successful marketing automation strategies
- Highly proficient ability to produce ad copy
- Ability to think creatively and drive innovative ideas
- Goal-oriented, analytical thinker, with a focus on ROI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability negotiating with vendors and sub-contractors
- High attention to detail, accuracy and quality with the ability to manage budgets, changing deadlines and balance shifting priorities
- A positive, entrepreneurial, high-energy, self-starter attitude
sweetiQ is the leading local search marketing automation platform helping the world's biggest retailers drive in-store foot traffic via online local search. Since 2011, sweetiQ has been powering local search campaigns for retailers, including FedEx, McDonald's, Bell Canada, Domino's Pizza, SportChek, and 1-800-Got-Junk. The company's flagship marketing automation software allows retailers to gain insight about the online performance of their physical stores, as well as identifying opportunities for performance optimization.
As a sweetiQ employee, you will work hand-in-hand with the team that has built one of Canada's fastest growing VC-backed startups, becoming part of a vibrant culture, and playing an important role in the company's growth stage. Visit sweetiq.com for more detail.
Please send in your resume and cover letter (pdf and/or word document).
Indeed - 30+ days ago
sweetiQ is the leading local search marketing automation platform helping the world's biggest retailers drive in-store foot traffic via...