We are seeking a reliable, conscientious individual to fill the position of Superintendent in London. You will be responsible to:
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with tenants, suppliers and contractors
- Ensure prompt service to tenants and prospective tenants
- Reasonably enforce the landlord’s rules and regulations
- Supervise trades and coordinate all facilities service and repairs pertaining to building and related equipment
- Respond to all facility emergencies in a timely manner
- Investigate all requests for repairs in a timely manner
- Ensure that the building and its environment is clean
- Supervise cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations. Assist if needed.
- Prioritize and conduct minor repairs (plumbing, lighting, etc)
- Ensure that all life safety systems are inspected as scheduled and that they are in working order
- Inspect all sidewalks and driveways during winter season and correct any hazardous conditions.
- We offer salary plus rent subsidy for an apartment unit.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer service orientation
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
Indeed - 9 months ago