A Telesales Representative (TSR) may be requested to work an inbound or outbound queue (or both). The TSR will be responsible for selling program products as well as providing high quality customer focused service to either business or residential consumers using knowledge of products, systems and procedures.
- Achieve sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions.
- Ensure first call resolution.
- Assumes full ownership of customers requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing.
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution.
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College or post secondary education
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre, customer service or sales environment
- Strong understanding of internet technology
- Ability to build customer relationships over the telephone.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills so you can express clear ideals to the customer
- Good attentive and active listening
- Must have good computer skills, including Email internet windows navigation and file management
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi tasks by simultaneously listening and thinking about solutions to offer out customers while entering data
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral)
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls
- Strong time management skills
- Must be self motivated
- Must have good attendance and be prompt for work
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- High tolerance for a fast paced demanding environment
Indeed - 19 months ago