QA Tester / Waterloo, ON
SGF Global is a global leader with over 20 years’ experience providing recruitment solutions to the energy sector. Supporting clients in over 35 countries around the world, SGF is a proven source of value, sourcing and delivering top human capital on time and within budget.
Software Test Analyst to test the next generation of our hydrogeological software products, used by environmental professionals all around the world.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of commercial software products, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test suites. You will work closely with other in-house teams, including development, support, and product sales to identify, communicate, and prioritize defects and areas for improvement.
The Test Analyst reports directly to the Software Process Lead and functionally to the Product Managers.
- Previous experience creating and maintaining automated UI tests
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
- Strong defect identification and root cause analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail Other assets:
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Domain specific knowledge of hydrogeology and/or GIS
Experience using any of the following:
Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Microsoft Test Manager