This is your opportunity to work at the corporate head office of a dynamic growing company. You will be a hands-on member of the Software Development group and part of product development teams with other professionals from Research & Development, Global Marketing and Audiology Research. You will be instrumental in the design and development of products that enhance the quality of life for those with hearing loss.
As a member of our software team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in:
- Developing software using the latest tools: Microsoft Visual C# and .NET.
- Designing state of the art user interfaces using WPF.
- Working closely with our audiology team to better understand our products and the people that use our products.
- Designing software that automates industry standard audiological principles to assist audiologists and dispensers in fitting our products.
- Working closely with our DSP/Microcontroller team to implement the software-to-firmware communication.
- Designing software that performs web based business transactions
You will have many opportunities to demonstrate your creativity, continue to develop your programming skills and take ownership of software projects. To be successful, you need to be a graduate of a computer science or engineering program and have experience in Designing PC/desktop application and similar design capacity. You will have excellent programming skills and experience including object-oriented design, web-based development, and GUI design.
3-5 years experience-Computer science degree-most have PC/Desktop application design
This is not a web-base or database application development role.