Do you have customer service/ sales experience? Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual who likes to take on new challenges?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
A Telesales Representative (TSR) will be required to work an outbound queue. The TSR will be responsible for selling program products, as well as, providing high quality customer focused service to either business or residential consumers using knowledge of products, systems and procedures.
- Responds to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
- Assumes full ownership of customers requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Protects S& P Data’s and client’s brand image
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
- Verify sales if requested
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- College or post secondary education
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre, customer service or sales environment
- Ability to build customer relationships over the telephone
- Strong written and verbal communications skills so you can express clear ideas to the customer
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral).
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Strong time management skills
Indeed - 10 months ago