pt Health is seeking a full-time Registered Physiotherapist to join our clinic in Riverview, New Brunswick . This would be an exciting opportunity for experienced physiotherapist as well as new graduates.
The benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive Salary.
- Becoming a member of a Inter-professional collaborative team.
- Generous Education Allowance.
- Access to our multi-faceted Professional Development programs.
- Professional Advancement opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A University degree/post-graduate degree in physiotherapy.
- A passion for patient-focused care in a clinic setting.
- Experience working in or a desire to work in a coordinated-care setting among other allied health professionals.
- Must be registered and in good standing with the New Brunswick Physiotherapy Association.
At pt Health, we work as a team, leverage the collective strengths of many to develop the most progressive therapy strategies for our patients. We recognize the strength not only in our numbers but in our differences. Our members are involved in academia, research & development and their provincial colleges.
Please reference job #25NB in application.
Now one of the fastest growing health care companies in Canada, pt Health Care Solutions has grown from a single clinic in 1995 to over 100...