Berwick Physiotherapy Clinics Inc. is currently seeking a Registered Psychologist to provide treatment and services to patients at three of our integrated healthcare clinics in Nova Scotia: Bedford Place Mall, Fall River Physiotherapy and Elmsdale Integrated Health Services!
Our psychologists are committed to delivering excellent patient-centred care with the integration of an inter-professional practice model. Our psychologists collaborate with a team of healthcare professionals to maximize resources and competence to deliver evidence-informed, innovative and timely health care solutions. Our responsibilities embrace corporate goals and objectives by maximizing the functional independence of patients to enhance their quality of life. We offer competitive remuneration packages, opportunities for growth, comprehensive medical benefits and generous professional development allowances!
Details of the Positions:
- Permanent, full-time working hours. This position is covering a maternity leave of one year.
- Commission or Contractor status available.
- Travel will be required.
- Doctorate Degree or Masters’ Degree in Clinical Psychology or related field in Psychology (e.g., Counselling Psychology).
- Registered or Candidate Register Psychologist with the Nova Scotia Board of Examiner’s in Psychology
- Assessment, treatment, and consultation skills relating to the impact of psychosocial factors on the rehabilitation process an asset.
- Knowledge of techniques to assist with managing pain symptoms an asset.
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to utilize a cognitive-behavioural approach to assist clients with a number of issues such as anxiety, depression, anger management, relationship/marriage counselling, or other mental health issues.
- Opportunity to complete psycho-educational assessments on children/adolescents in order to help diagnose learning disorders, behavioural disorders.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please follow the link:
Indeed - 12 months ago
Now one of the fastest growing health care companies in Canada, pt Health Care Solutions has grown from a single clinic in 1995 to over 100...