pt Health is seeking a Physiotherapy Support Personnel to join us at our clinic Community Rehab in Kincardine, Ontario. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced physiotherapy assistants as well as new graduates.
As a member of the Community Rehab team, the Physiotherapy Support Personnel works under the supervision of the assessing Physiotherapist to accelerate patient recovery and maintain mobility. He/she implements therapeutic exercise programs with patients and leads exercise classes.
- University degree in Human Kinetics or Kinesiology; Physiotherapy Assistant diploma.
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Access to a vehicle.
- Prioritize workload and maximize efficiency within the position.
- Work cooperatively within the pt Health team to set goals, resolve problems, and accomplish objectives.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please follow the link: