pt Health is a fast-growing, physiotherapist-owned health care company. The pt Health difference is our people. Our interprofessional practice model provides effective solutions and complete care. We are looking for people that share our core values of integrity, teamwork, compassion and continuous professional growth.
We are seeking a full- time Payroll Clerk to join our team in Hamilton!
The benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive Salary.
- Becoming a member of an inter-professional collaborative team.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (drug, dental, optical, paramedical).
- Generous Education Allowance.
- Professional Advancement opportunities.
- Making deductions and remittances
- Prepare balances or reconciliation
- Compile statistical reports
- Maintain employee records
- Payroll reconciliation
- Prepare monthly statements
- Process forms and documentation for administration of benefits
The successful candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting.
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certification (or in process).
- 1 to 3 years payroll related experience at a national level.
- Advanced knowledge of ADP Workforce or equivalent.
- Comprehensive, demonstrated knowledge of payroll processes
8:30-5:00 Monday to Friday
PT Health is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be made in accordance with all applicable provincial Human Rights legislation. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates meeting our knowledge and skills requirements will be contacted for interview.
Now one of the fastest growing health care companies in Canada, pt Health Care Solutions has grown from a single clinic in 1995 to over 100...