Northside Physiotherapy Clinic in Fredericton, New Brunswick, our Patient Coordinators provide outstanding administrative support to patients, co-workers and stakeholders, in keeping with the pt Health commitment to patient centered care. They ensure the efficient, professional and organized operation of the clinic office.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients, staff and visitors to the clinic in a professional and courteous manner.
- Activating electronic medical record files and assisting patients through their schedule of appointments.
- Handling all front desk duties with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times.
- Ensuring optimal patient care by suggesting additional services or products as indicated, and in the patient’s best interest.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- High school Diploma.
- Current enrollment or graduation from a college diploma program in a related field an asset.
- Experience in an office environment an asset.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB #953NB IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE
Now one of the fastest growing health care companies in Canada, pt Health Care Solutions has grown from a single clinic in 1995 to over 100...