pt Health is seeking a Kinesiologist to join our Clinic Division in the Surrey and Langley regions of British Columbia. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Kinesiologists as well as new graduates.
pt Health is a progressive, physiotherapist-owned health care company. The pt Health difference is our people. Our interprofessional practice model provides effective solutions and complete care. We are looking for people that share our core values of integrity, teamwork, compassion and continuous professional growth.
As a member of our pt Health clinic treatment team, the Kinesiologist works under the supervision of the assessing physiotherapist to accelerate patient recovery and maintain mobility. He/she implements therapeutic exercise programs with patients, leads exercise classes and ensures constant communication between the patient’s care team through accurate charting and discussions.
- University degree in Human Kinetics.
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others both internally and externally.
- Prioritize workload and maximize efficiency within the position.
- Work cooperatively within the pt Health team to set goals, resolve problems, and accomplish objectives.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB #989BC IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE.
Now one of the fastest growing health care companies in Canada, pt Health Care Solutions has grown from a single clinic in 1995 to over 100...