Surrey Physiotherapy at the REC is seeking a Kinesiologist to join our clinic in British Columbia. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced physiotherapy assistants as well as new graduates.
As a member of the Surrey Physiotherapy at the REC team, the Kinesiologist works under the supervision of the assessing Physiotherapist to accelerate patient recovery and maintain mobility. He/she implements therapeutic exercise programs with patients, leads exercise classes and ensures constant communication between the patient’s care team through accurate charting and discussions.
- University degree in Human Kinetics.
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Access to a vehicle.
- Prioritize workload and maximize efficiency within the position.
- Work cooperatively within the pt Health team to set goals, resolve problems, and accomplish objectives.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please follow the link: