pt Health is a progressive, physiotherapist-owned health care company. The pt Health difference is our people. Our interprofessional practice model provides effective solutions and complete care. We are looking for people that share our core values of integrity, teamwork, compassion and continuous professional growth.
pt Health is seeking a Foot Care Nurse to join our Seniors’ Wellness team at Manitoulin Lodge in Gore Bay, Ontario.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide assessment, care and advice for clients.
- Suggest and document preventative care plans.
- Work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Complete accurate documentation using our EMR system.
- Educate client and client's family to achieve and maintain optimal foot health.
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid registration from the provincial licensing body.
- Completion of Advanced Foot Care course/certificate.
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Screening
Deadline for Submission is: August 5, 2013
PLEASE QUOTE JOB #841LTC IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE
Now one of the fastest growing health care companies in Canada, pt Health Care Solutions has grown from a single clinic in 1995 to over 100...