PT Health Seniors Wellness is seeking a Registered Physiotherapist to join our team in Mitchell, Ontario.
PT Health Seniors Wellness is a young, progressive allied healthcare organization. We offer Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to long term care and retirement facilities across Ontario. Our difference is our people. We are looking for people that share our core values of integrity, teamwork, compassion and continuous professional growth.
The benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive compensation
- Becoming a member of an inter-professional collaborative team.
- Professional Advancement opportunities.
- Delivering evidence-informed services with knowledge of caseload and business-practice management.
- Achieving corporate goals and objectives by maximizing the functional independence of patients to enhance their quality of life.
- A passion for life-long learning to guarantee the sustainability of our profession for future generations of physiotherapists.
This position requires 17.5 hours/week of commitment. The Physiotherapist will be trained by the PT trainer to further their knowledge of Ministry Standards of RAI MDS coding. The PT must be registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.